Growthpad Digital Consulting, a forward-thinking, fast-paced company is looking to hire an intern with strong knowledge and understanding of the digital media landscape, including various social media platforms.
The intern hired for this position will need strong critical thinking skills in order to integrate into our vibrant and passionate team, who are very excited to onboard an intern hoping to gain extensive digital marketing experience and turn into a full-time member of the team.
• Bachelor’s degree in media, communication and/or marketing
• Great passion for digital media and communications
• Digital media certifications(SEM, Analytics, Social, Display, Video, SEO, Email
Marketing & automation)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Expertise and experience in digital media buying, planning & execution.
• Extensive knowledge of social media
• Expertise and interest in copywriting and storytelling
• skills in web development and/or design(added advantage)
• Actively contribute to digital marketing campaigns
• Assist the lead consultants in developing, testing and perfecting communication content, guidelines & templates.
• Assist with online outreach and promotion using Facebook, Instagram, Linked In, Twitter, and more.
• Support the lead consultants in the management of digital assets
• Support team in optimizing digital assets such as websites and social media accounts
• Practical experience with digital media campaigns
• Shadowing, mentoring, and training opportunities with experienced, knowledgeable professionals
• Practical learning and internal training from the experienced team
• Paid internship with the immediate opportunity of role change based on your capabilities
Why Work With Us
Founded in early 2017, Growthpad is an ambitious tech & digital media consulting firm based in Nairobi. Growthpad works with both large and medium enterprises in Kenya and across East Africa delivering exceptional digital consulting services.
Joining Growthpad means acquiring a great learning experience in a fast-paced work environment and an opportunity for growth. We are a purpose-driven organization with a vision to serve markets beyond Africa. Become a part of a highly committed team. Enjoy benefits beyond your salary and much more.
Opportunity is based in Nairobi, Kenya.
Send your CV and intent letter in pdf format to email@example.com with the name of the role in the subject line.
The deadline for this application is 25th May 2021. If this role is not filled by then, we will still accept and review applications on a rolling basis after the deadline.