Experience 2 Years
Age bracket: 20-26 years
One of our clients in the manufacturing sector is looking to fill the position of an Accounts Assistant.
• Reconcile cashbooks with bank statements and forward any reconciling items in time
• Monthly Bank Reconciliations and submitting accurate and timely Excel Reports.
• Timely filing of taxes including VAT, Excise duty, STD Levy, Withholding Tax and Withholding VAT
• Daily posting of credit notes for all returns.
• Reconciliation of general ledgers
• Posting of all transactions relating to Accounts Receivables and carrying out reconciliations where there are variances.
• Preparing the AR Ageing Report
• Weekly Reports by end of Day Saturday; Collections update Report & banked cheques, weekly & monthly collection update Per Sales Representative.
• Monitoring and reporting on accounts payables and receivables as per agreed timelines.
• A degree in Finance or Accounting,
• CPA Part II,
• At least 2-year Experience working as an account assistant,
• At least 26 years old,
• Ability to work closely with other team members and with minimal supervision.
• Have a positive attitude and self-drive
How to apply
Qualified candidates to send their CVS to email@example.com with the title ‘Account assistant-Athi river’ .Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.