To manage the credit documentation process by ensuring all conditions precedent to draw down are in place and ensures adherence to approved terms in conjunction with legal department.
- Review of credits by ensuring that all conditions precedent to draw down is in place
- Review of credit documentation for correctness, adequacy and completeness
- Review of some legal documentation to ensure adherence to approved terms in conjunction with the legal department
- Ensure proper checklists of all documents are maintained and properly moved to the security unit for safe-keeping
- Review of guarantees, bond etc. and safekeeping of all security documents
- Maintain of register of all security documents, by checking the documents submitted against the approved security FAM
- Liaise with Legal to ensure perfection of all security documents in the manner approved in the FAM put in place for these credits.
- Maintain database of all security documents in the vault to enhance retrieval of information.
- Maintenance of custodian functionalities on all credit documents related to the extension of credit facilities.
- Facilitation of seamless filling and retrieval of credit information/file for internal/external auditors, account officers, regulatory authorities, rating agencies etc.
- Report for management attention, expired/deferred documentation, Outstanding documentation and deficient documentation
Skills / Competence Requirements
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
1. Credit Administration/Risk Management
2. Credit Products
3. Credit Analysis and Appraisal
4. Loans administration/account management
5. Credit Workout/Restructuring
6. Financial analysis/interpretation
7. Facility Structuring
- Strategic Focus/ Orientation
- Integrity and Discretion
- Initiative/ Proactive
- Analytical skills / Problem solving
- Resilience, Tenacity and Integrity
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication (oral & written)
Competitive remuneration package