Our client is a well-established manufacturer of dairy products. They seek they seek to hire a motivated and result-oriented Sales Manager tasked with formulating and executing strategic plans to ensure growth of profitable sales volume of the company.
- Ensuring that set sales targets are achieved
- Creating and coordinating the sales activities in the company
- Ensuring establishment of efficient and effective distribution network from distributors to retailers
- Planning and organizing special sales promotion programs
- Preparing strategic Company marketing plans
- Preparing budget and controlling expenditure and ensuring efficient use of resources
- Establishing and reviewing operational and administration procedures in the department
- Supervising, appraising staff and identifying their training and development needs
- Liaising other Departments in meeting market requirement
- Ensuring collection of customer’s debts due to the Company
- Preparing timely and accurate reports and distributing to appropriate users
- Ensuring provision of quality service to customers
- Promoting positive corporate image
- Designing and implementing system for enhancing and evaluating productivity of marketing equipment to attain set standards
- Project and protect the positive company image in terms of signage and execution of marketing programs
- Planning and coordinating execution of set retail standards
- Conducting weekly sales review meeting
- Ensuring effective allocation and utilization of transport facilities to respective staff
- Performing any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelors’ Degree Commerce, Marketing, Business Administration or other relevant fields.
- 5 years’ relevant experience, in Sales & Marketing with FMCG products
- Must be Computer Literate
- Ability to deliver with minimal guidance, be proactive and handle uncertainty.
- Experience meeting and exceeding targets.
- Proven ability to negotiate
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary experience and skills; please send your application quoting the job title on the email subject (Sales Manager – Dairy Company) to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Friday 11th June, 2021