Our client a medical supplies company is looking to hire a Procurement & Tenders Officer based in Nairobi.
The ideal candidate will under the supervision of the Managing Director, be responsible for assisting administration, sales and operation departments including procurement, sourcing, pricing, tender processing and general operational logistics.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES;
• Estimate and establish cost parameters and budgets for purchases.
• Research and evaluating potential suppliers.
• Compare and evaluate offers from suppliers.
• Make professional decisions in a fast-paced environment
• Negotiate contract terms of agreement and pricing with suppliers.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS;
• Procurement work experience minimum two years preferably in the Healthcare Industry
• Degree or Diploma in Business, Procurement or Finance Related Field
• CIPs qualification will be an added advantage
All applications should be done on or before the close of business 29th April 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted