We are an ICT System Integration company seeking to fill the position of Procurement Officer.
The main purpose of the job
This role is critical in setting internal goals to improve the cost and efficiency of the company’s procurement operations.
The successful candidate shall play a key role in procuring high quality and cost-effective supplies for our organization in line with our policies and procedures.
Key Qualification and competencies
·Bachelor’s Degree in Purchasing and Supplies or an equivalent
· A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role within a busy environment (Experience in the Telecommunication industry is an added advantage)
· A minimum grade of B- in KCSE
· A minimum grade of Second Class (Upper Division) in undergraduate studies
· Good analytical & negotiation skills
· Good communication skills (written and spoken language)
· Ability to work on own independently, proactively and manage effectively manage work pressure
· Ability to lead and to contribute to the team
Interested and qualified candidates to apply via email – attach their updated CV and testimonials to firstname.lastname@example.org by Saturday 24th April 2021
(Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted