Experience 3 Years
Our client in the Fintech space is looking for a Marketing & Customer Success Manager. You will be a key member of the management team, developing and implementing marketing strategies that will strengthen the businesses position in the market place, building sustainable growth.
This role will require a passion for technology and its capacity to have a positive social impact. You will have responsibility for:
• The development of the long-term company marketing strategy, with an emphasis on achieving B2B sales growth, market penetration and cost-effective customer acquisition
• The development and implementation of a winning Lead Generation strategy
• Lead and execute on the delivery of impactful marketing content including webinars, conferences, direct email, eBooks, infographics, customer wins, case studies, videos
• Leverage marketing automation technology and incorporate digital marketing into lead generation including SEO optimized pages, PPC and Social Media ads
• Take ownership of the business’s reputation and recognition; including brand, PR and communications
• Working closely with the Sales Team; enabling them to meet their objectives
• Working closely with Product Team; to define marketing strategies for new and existing products
• Continual market reviews, consumer trends and the activities of competitors
• Work with major partners in conjunction with Partner & Customer Success Teams to deliver joint lead generation campaigns.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
• Former SaaS Marketing experience is a must.
• 3+ years of related work experience, preferably in a startup environment
• 2+ years in a B2B SaaS marketing leadership role, with experience hiring and managing high performing teams
• Full-stack marketing understanding, majors in either product marketing
• Have designed, crafted and organized integrated campaigns such as webinars, email marketing, digital across the entire customer lifecycle
• A right and left-brained thinker; you’re as comfortable with a technical piece of content as you are creating brand work
• Demonstrated experience and comfort owning a revenue and pipeline number; thrive in an outcome-focused environment
• Passionate and pro-active: a driven, self-starter who can work independently and as part of a team.
• Outstanding verbal and written communications skills, you love to write and thrive on camera, as well as behind the scenes.
• Customer onboarding, training, and support
• Making customers aware of resources such as knowledgebase articles, tutorials, how-to videos and webinars
• Gathering customer feedback and sharing it internally to improve the product and/or establish better Customer Support practices
• Analyzing customer data and helping them discover aspects of the product that are most beneficial to them
• Carrying out periodic health checks to avoid churn
• Firefighting during account escalations
• Account management and renewals
• Keeping customers updated on changes to the product they’re using, new features and new products they might find useful
• Encouraging customer advocacy through internal surveys, external reviews, case studies, testimonials, and referrals
• Upselling and cross-selling through review of customers’ progress
Please send a copy of your updated CV to email@example.com