Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
- Be a holder of a Bachelor of Laws (LLB) degree from a recognized University;
- Be a holder of a Postgraduate Diploma in Law;
- Have six (6) years experience in law practice or as an advocate or Legal Officer;
- Must be admitted as an Advocate of the High Court of Kenya; and
- Be a member of the Law Society of Kenya or other recognized professional body.
- Knowledge of computerized systems relevant to the position.
- A highly analytical individual with the ability to gather, analyze and evaluate facts and with the ability to prepare and present concise oral and written reports;
- Demonstrate excellent managerial and leadership skills and an effective communicator;
- Personal integrity with good work ethics and knowledge of principles of good corporate governance;
- Ability to establish and retain effective working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Draft pleadings such as plaints, defense, applications, and affidavits for filing in court on behalf of the Corporation;
- Advice on and draw conveyance documents on behalf of the Corporation;
- Represent the corporation in court;
- Advise the Corporation Secretary on various legal matters;
- Interpret legal documents and agreements entered into by the Corporation;
- Prepare contract documents for execution;
- Advice on employment contracts and service level contracts with various service providers; and
- Issue demand notices to defaulters in loans advanced by the Corporatio