We at Masaba Services Limited are looking to recruit an individual for the position of Dispatcher. We are a telecommunications company with its headquarters in Nairobi but with works on going all over the country. Our main operations are fibre to the home, fibre to the building, fibre to the site and fixed data support.
Responds to emergent and non-emergent calls in a calm manner, sends the appropriate vehicle or engineers, to the site to deal with the situation, and manages the workload of the vehicles and drivers being dispatched.
- Answer incoming calls to the call centre, and assess what kind of vehicle and how many vehicles are necessary to respond
- Resolve calls in a calm and professional manner, including answering questions or giving advice where appropriate
- Provide excellent customer service
- Demonstrate a strong working knowledge of help topics, technician abilities, and job scheduling
- Direct customers or clients to relevant departments for questions relating to products or services received
- Keep detailed records of call information, relevant location, and vehicles dispatched
- Use computer systems to manage dispatch schedules, record call details, and create reports
- Plan and organise driver and technician work by creating effective schedules, using knowledge of driving routes, geography, and traffic patterns
- Adhere to strict delivery deadlines
- Effectively manage own workload, and work unsupervised
- Perform basic administrative work, including data entry
- Record any crime reports accurately and to government standards
- Manage each call within allotted time and send correct emergency personnel to the scene
- Demonstrate strong questioning and assessment skills when speaking to someone in an emergency, handle each call with calmness, and update the caller with any relevant information as soon as possible
- Proven experience as dispatcher or relevant position
- Minimum of a diploma in Telecommunications or any other related field.
- Excellent Customer-Facing Skills,
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills,
- Organisational skills
- Computer Skills such as Microsoft Office
- Customer Service,
- Calmness under Pressure,
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
Any candidates that meets the above qualifications, should please send their CV and Cover letter and attach academic certificates and all other relevant documents to firstname.lastname@example.org. This should be done by latest 21st May 2019. We encourage women and persons living with disabilities to apply.