Oshwal Academy Nairobi is a private school owned and managed by the Oshwal Education & Relief Board offering Cambridge Assessment International Education (Early and Elementary Years), and prepares learners for Checkpoint, I.G.S.C.E, Pearson, Edexcel and GCE A Levels.
The Academy is seeking for an ICT Teacher for its Nursery Campus.
- Degree / Diploma in Computer Science/ IT or related studies and/or Diploma in Technical Education (Computer Studies)
- Relevant qualification in teaching
- Certificate in ECDE will be an added advantage
- Applicants MUST be TSC registered teachers.
Experience and competence:
- At least 2 years’ teaching experience in a nursery school
- Experience in British system experience is an added advantage.
- Demonstrable skill in teaching ICT
- Passionate about 21st Century teaching and learning skills.
- Ability to organize and communicate effectively.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
If you meet our essential criteria and are looking for a role in a dynamic team where you can make a real difference, please submit your application to HR Manager Oshwal Academy through firstname.lastname@example.org.
The application closing date is 11th September 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.