We are seeking qualified experienced graduates with bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Management Information System to urgently fill the position of ICT Manager.
Real People Kenya Limited is a non-deposit taking financial solutions provider for businesses targeting the mass market in Kenya. We are a fast-growing Micro-Finance Institution seeking qualified experienced graduates with bachelor’s degree in Computer science/Management information system to urgently fill the position of ICT Manager.
Main Purpose of the Job
- Manage cross functional team, responsible for deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrade, and support of all IT systems, including Telecommunications, servers, PC’s, operating systems, hardware, software, peripherals, and automation equipment.
- Develop a comprehensive ICT strategy to support defined organizational aims and objectives.
- Collaborate with relevant stakeholders in other departments to identify, recommend, develop, implement, and support cost-effective technology solutions for all aspects of the organization.
- Ensure that effective ICT related research and development is undertaken for the organization to be well placed to take advantage of evolving technology.
- Deliver and oversee of end-user services, including help desk and technical support services to ensure services are running optimally.
- Direct, support and develop all ICT departmental staff.
- Provide advice to the management team on general ICT training and development requirements for the wider organization.
- Oversee the maintenance of organizational IT infrastructure, hardware and software for the organization.
- Procure a wide range of ICT goods and services and manage suppliers to ensure the highest levels of quality and customer service.
- Manage high Risk and problematic financial issues in area of accountability and contribute to the development policy.
- Liaise with external bodies and agencies and advise the management team of local, national and global developments in the field of ICT.
- Maintain an ICT strategy that ensures the company is prepared for changes in its business, ICT, and the needs of the local community.
- Oversee the development and delivery of ICT products and services, in accordance with agreed
service and performance standards, industry best practice and in alignment with company strategic objectives.
- Develop and implement an ICT framework and policy for the company.
- Demonstrate exemplary leadership behavior, through personal involvement, commitment and dedication in support of organizational values
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or
bachelor’s degree in Management information system.
- A minimum of 9 year’s work experience, 5 of which should be in IT in a senior managerial
- Proven track record of strong leadership in driving performance and key IT operations
- Knowledge of COBIT and ITIL frameworks
- Knowledge of Solution Architecture and Enterprise Architecture
- Knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle
How To Apply
We welcome applications from interested candidates. Online applications should be submitted indicating Ref 08-2021/ICT Manager as the subject, to be received on or before COB 10th September 2021 . Interviews will be conducted immediately, and the job offer will thus be on a 1st come basis on qualified candidates.