Career Level Manager
Experience 8 Years
Our client, a reputable financial institution within the region, is looking for a visionary, strategic thinking, highly qualified and experienced individual to fill the role of Head, Human Resources (HR) Services.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in all aspects of Human Resources Administration, Operations/Services and Management of the various elements of the HR life cycle, including records management, employee welfare / wellness programs, employee relations and employee engagement. This role will suit an individual who has excellent leadership and interpersonal skills and a proven track record in establishing and leading highly effective and efficient HR Service centres.
Reporting to the CHRO, the role holder will be responsible for leading and driving the design and execution of best-in-class integrated people service offerings and the overall management of HR Services while ensuring high levels of customer centricity and operational excellence.
- Design and implement a progressive and efficient HR Services framework;
- Establish service level agreements and key performance indicators that are aligned to the HR strategy;
- Optimise the capabilities of the HRMIS to improve service delivery and ensure effective use of data, trend analysis and reports to inform planning and decision making;
- Benchmark, monitor trends and adopt new fit for purpose best practices and policies that will ensure that the HR Services function continuously delivers positive employee experiences;
- Design and implement employee reward and welfare programmes that drive engagement, productivity and ensure equity;
- Lead and manage employee relations, employee engagement initiatives and oversee employee welfare programs while adopting leading practices;
- Effective management of employee records in line with legal requirements on retention, privacy, confidentiality and access;
- Lead, coach and develop the HR Services delivery team to achieve the overall HR Strategy.
- A Bachelor’s degree in the Humanities, Social Sciences, Human Resources Management or any other related field.
- A Master’s degree in Strategic Human Resources Management, Organization Development, Business Administration or any other related field from a reputable institution will be an added advantage.
- Membership with a relevant HR professional body.
- Eight (8) to twelve (12) years’ experience in strategic Human Resources Management in a dynamic and complex organizational environment is key. Emphasis will be placed on experience relating to managing complex and dynamic HR Operations.
- At least three (3) years successfully leading HR Operations or HR Services delivery function in a dynamic high-performance environment.
Interested applicants should submit their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org, on/before 28 May 2021. Only applications submitted through the email address stated in the advert will be considered.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted*