General Manager Job, Sales & Marketing Kenya Jobs June,
Title: General Manager – Tiles Manufacturing
Our client is a leading franchisor retailer and manufacturer of tiles, bathroom ware and related products. They seek to hire a growth-oriented General Manager tasked with growing the revenues of the company by overseeing business development, operations and profitability of the company.
- The General Manager will play an active role in the hiring process for salaried staff
- Negotiate contracts on behalf of the company and visit existing clients
- Review the company’s marketing strategy and create a suitable budget plan
- Managing overall operations and facility, leading direct reports and total employee count
- Lead and mentor staff to deliver and exceed performance metrics in areas of Safety, Quality, Customer Service, Cost, Inventory Management and Production.
- Manage the production process of all products in an efficient, safe manner while meeting all quality and cost expectations.
- Lead in forecast product needs to maintain productivity; ensuring proper procedures are in place regarding quality, safety and all regulatory guidelines.
- Full P&L responsibility; accounting, auditing and finance.
- Analyze cost performance data to make decisions that will improve productivity and profitability.
- Effectively communicate all pertinent management information to leadership teams and juniors to ensure team success.
- Develop, implement and monitor continuous improvement methodologies and metrics to continually optimize performance.
- Review all service providers’ contracts, ensure that standard procedures are followed when third parties are hired to offer products or services to the company
- Full control over procurement and raw material forecasts.
- A Business related degree preferably in Strategic Management or Marketing
- A Master’s Degree will be a plus
- At least 5 years experience in a similar role (Manufacturing environment).
- Tenacious, forward-thinking and aggressive in identifying new business opportunities
- Confident with a high level of initiative and good interpersonal skills.
- Highly motivated.
- Process-oriented and result-driven, with the ability to work in a team and independently as a self-starter
- Enthusiastic and committed approach with a track record of building strong, trust-based relationships with colleagues and stakeholders at all levels.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (General Manager – Tile Manufacturing) to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 6th July 2021