|Position||Enterprise Technical Support Manager – Helpdesk & ENOC|
|Reporting to:||Head of Enterprise Technical Support|
Who We Are
Telkom is a technology company that provides integrated solutions to individuals, Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs), Government and large corporates in Kenya, drawing from a diverse solutions suite that includes voice, data/connectivity, digital financial services, as well as network services. Powered by its vast fibre optic infrastructure, it is also a major provider of wholesale carrier-to-carrier traffic, within the country and the region.
The incumbent will be responsible for timely management and resolution of all incidences. He/ She will be required to develop and implement support engineers’ technical up-skilling programs aimed at building a superior technical support team. Also provide leadership, guidance to the team and responsible for reviewing team performance and ensuring that set standards, policies and procedures are followed to achieve business and sectional objectives. Regular review of processes to improve NPS, Customer satisfaction and operational efficiency.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitor, evaluate and appraise individual and team performance and enforce the stipulated departments’ KPI’s as per the agreed SLA and Standards to meet the service level and response time objectives.
- Management of escalated technical challenges from engineers and comprehensive resolution within SLA and as per defined support processes and policies. Notification on escalations to Line manager as per guidelines and internal customers.
- Meet quality objectives through Quality Monitoring as per defined schedule, quality criteria and process.
- Development and implementation of continuous training, coaching, mentoring sessions for the Enterprise Support Engineers (ESE) with an aim of improving workflow efficiencies and productivity.
- Co-ordinate with the Head of Enterprise Support to ensure all the required working resources have been provided and are efficiently utilized through effective organization and planning of team activities.
- Ensure proactive scoping, solution provision and documentation of recurrent technical client complaints.
- Work with internal engineering teams, peers and team leaders to identify/isolate root cause and support implementation of solutions that have identified through problem replication.
- Support all teams in efforts to restore customer and improve customer experience in the development and implementation of processes, policies and systems to ensure operational efficiency.
- Prepare reports based on performance and highlights gaps with initiatives to improve / address the identified gaps. Reports must be shared with management for decision making.
|Academic background & Professional Knowledge:||Here Are The Skills & Competencies We Are Looking For:|
|· University degree in IT/Computer Science/Electrical or Electronic or Computer Engineering/Telecommunications.
· Cisco Certifications / Huawei / Nokia on routing and switching.
How to Apply:
Application should be sent to email@example.com using your Telkom email only by providing an updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) and indicate the title of the position applied for as subject before 17th June 2021 including details of your current telephone contacts and names of three referees
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted & if you don’t hear from us 2 weeks after role close consider your application unsuccessful
Telkom Kenya is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to tribe, religion, gender, age or disability.