Career Level Executive
Experience 5 Years
Our client is an investment holding company incorporated in Kenya with business interest in various sectors including Real Estate, eProcurement System, Coworking spaces and Property Management. They seek to hire a creative and result oriented Digital Marketing Executive who will be tasked with managing all social media channels and campaigns to sustain an engaging audience experience, to increase audience satisfaction.
- Collaborate with the sales team to ensure a cohesive social media identity and presence.
- Propose creative online strategy
- Keep track of social media trends and competition.
- Deliver monthly reports with statistics and results for each account.
- Optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of the company’s online content (SEO).
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
- Contribute to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns
- Research on new online media opportunities that may benefit the business, including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums;
- Providing accurate reports and analysis of online campaigns to demonstrate effective return on investment (ROI)
- Respond creatively to inquiries and/or complaints while positively engaging those who may seek the company services via social media.
- Ensure that the company digital presence and attributes are at par with global standards and best practices
- Develop and utilize digital media campaigns aligned with business goals.
- Managing social media platforms and company website
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- At least 5 years of working experience as a Digital Marketer in a busy environment
- Experience in social media/web administration desired
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Must have the ability to develop and successfully execute and track marketing campaigns
- Demonstrable understanding of the strategic role of marketing and communication to impact on business results.
- Strong organizational skills with demonstrable ability to handle strict deadlines
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Digital Marketing Executive – Co Working Space) to email@example.com on/before Friday 11th June 2021