Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Taxation. A relevant master’s degree or MBA is an advantage.
Experience: Above 5 years’ experience in tax preparation and advisory role in a multinational company or with a professional firm
Closing Date: 23rd of April 2021
With a history spanning over 150 years, Nestlé didn’t become the world’s leading food and beverages brand by chance. Perfection is at the heart of what we do and our people are always looking for the next big idea to cement our status. We’re now looking for an Assistant Tax Manager at Bryanston Head Office.
In this role, you will be responsible for assisting in managing direct and indirect tax compliance for the ESAR region. The Assistant Tax Manager will be responsible for ensuring overall tax compliance in the region as well as providing operational advice to the business to ensure tax efficiency and effectiveness in all business operations.
A day in the life of…
- An Assistant Tax Manager
- Tax filing – Review and ensure correct and timely CIT, VAT, WHT, PAYE and other tax returns are filed.
- Tax Reviews – Carry out tax reviews on tax compliance with WHT, VAT, PAYE, CIS, Excise Duty, Transfer Pricing and advice the business.
- Internal Reporting – Ensure accurate and timely Group Tax Reports as required: Tax Risks Report, CbC Report, CACT Tax items, Total Tax Contribution Report.
- Transfer Pricing – Work with shared service centre and external tax advisors to ensure accurate and robust Transfer Pricing Documentation is prepared and all necessary supporting documentation are maintained.
- Tax Audits and Litigation – Work with the Regional Tax Manager to manage tax audits, correspondence with tax authorities and tax litigation.
- Tax Advice – Together with the Regional Tax Manager, proactively provide tax advice to ensure the business is well informed of tax impact on business transactions.
What will make you successful
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Taxation.
- A relevant master’s degree or MBA is an advantage.
- Membership of Professional Accounting Body e.g. ACCA etc.
- Above 5 years experience in tax preparation and advisory role in a multinational company or with a professional firm.
Follow the link below to apply