When you operate in multiple countries and start to hire your employees, you must be aware to be fully compliant with the local labor regulations as well as your internal HR and payroll policies.
Bliss Human Resource can help your company’s and employee’s registration to the payroll processing and payment.
Our HR services include:
- Benefit administration
- Vacation and paid leaves control
- Assistance on hiring and leavings
- Working out labor contracts
- Preparation of standard job descriptions
- Preparation of a standard employee handbook
Our Payroll services
Whether your company has one or 500 employees, our Nairobi office will be able to manage your payroll processing and make correspondent contributions as required by the state. Our HR and Payroll services in Kenya include:
- Providing leading-edge payroll solutions that are cost-effective, flexible, and technologically advanced
- On-time payroll, accounting, tax distribution, and reporting
- Guarantee 24-hour coverage and support for the client and superior customer service
- Gross and Net Calculation
- Payroll-related Data Administration
- Third-party payments e.g. Financial institution payments, HELB
- Statutory Deductions i.e. NSSF, NHIF, and PAYE
- Payroll processing and reporting
- Pay computations
- Generation and distribution of payslips to employees
- Deductions and Reimbursements
- Time off/ sick off and annual leave tracking
- Filing quarterly returns
- Standard Reports
Payroll processing is more than just employee payments. Mitigate your risks by managing your payroll and HR processes with us, let our local knowledge and global experience help your business operate more efficiently and avoid the pitfalls of operating in a different country.
Make an inquiry on how Bliss Human Resource can help you with HR and Payroll services in Kenya.